Once I was writing a blog and faced many problems while writing it. My friend gave me a few tips which I would like to share.
Ways to help you write
• Analyzing and using the time correctly. Creating a usual weekly schedule will help. Try to make a note where most of your time is spent.
• Choose a right space for writing. While blogging, make sure that you write in your room or a quiet place. This makes your writing more consistent.
• Utilize most of the time for writing by eliminating unwanted activities. Take more time to do your research.
• Check for whether you are an evening or morning writer. Find the time of the day that suits you most and preserve this time for writing.
• If you are working on more than one blog keep switching from one to another so you do not get bored.
• You should know when to stop writing. When you get exhausted and still work it will make your writing worse rather than better.
• Create a “to do” list. Once you finish the writing session have someone review your work.
How to create an appealing post
To come up with lively and active post that is appealing and helpful to readers is a tough job. Below are some tips to brainstorm your posts to make it more readable and put quality and personality in your posts.
• Always post those articles that are useful to readers. Before posting your own article check for articles by other authors. It can prove to be a better resource to add ideas this way, add variety to your post and make it interesting for the readers.
• You may also attend workshops and seminars to get ideas and strategies for writing your content.
• You can also visit other websites to get an idea of what’s happening and find something interesting to write.
• Your posts should always be followed by a personal comment from you.
• Always try to visit forums. They contain posts from members who are characteristically honest with their comments and queries.
• Try to look for a topic which interests people generally and which they keep looking for an answer to. It can turn out be a hot topic for your post. Also having a video in your blog adds personality to it.
Sign up to receive our free guide – An Introduction to the World of Blogging.