Blogs need to be attractive to gain more and more popularity. Content is king. We all know that. But if we combine the content part with more illustrative forms like audios and videos, it will surely enhance the blogs look and popularity.
Let me tell you a few of the major benefits of adding video and audio in a blog post.
- Adding videos gives a blog an exclusive look. You will find people like to interact with you more if you add videos to your blog. It makes people feel as if they know you. The emails they send or comments they write have more of a personal edge. If you add your own video it will grow your popularity more. Visitors get to know more about your personality.
- Adding video and audio has one major benefit. It gets noticed very fast. Earlier visitors might have visited your blog but never bothered to comment. Adding these multimedia effects will make them say something about it. People have a different personality. Some respond more by seeing or hearing the content.
- Video and audio help in making your content more illustrative. We all know there are things when described in words that have many meanings. When you are able to watch or hear something about it in the form of video or audio respectively, you get to understand the exact meaning. Your attitude in voice or personality in video can make the reader understand better.
- When a company is selling big products, the customer often requests videos regarding those products. It then becomes important to add them so you can satisfy the customer to buy your product. We see that it is now becoming an important part of the online sales world.
- It makes education easy for students. When students use the Internet to find information, blogs with educational audios and videos attract them a lot.
- One good use of putting audio and video in a blog post is in making news based blogs. One can add small videos along with audios to give news for people who spend more time on the Internet rather on than watching the television.
- Using audio or videos on your blog post makes room for computer based training, voice communication, teleconferencing, online meetings, streaming of music and movie technology and online video presentation.
This never means that content has lost its value. It still remains the king but video and audio have become an added medium to explain things to people.